Swiftwick Flite XT Zero - Socks
Swiftwick’s FLITE XT™ Zero cross-training ankle socks are made in the USA from a nylon/polyester/spandex fabric, blended with Olefin fiber. This combination is scientifically formulated to help wick away moisture and reduce slippage as you run, jump, lift, etc. The addition of Swiftwick’s AnkleLock™ technology also delivers next-level support during high-intensity training, including taxing lateral transitions.
Grip, stability, and breathable comfort are all essential to getting the most out of a training regimen, and the low-rise support and flexibility of the Flite XT Zero make it more than up to the task.
- Made in the USA
- Low-rise cross-training ankle sock
- 72% Nylon / 9% Polyester / 19% Olefin / 5% Polypropylene / 4% Spandex
- GripDry Fiber prevents slipping inside your shoe
- AnkleLock Technology provides targeted ankle support
- Flex Channels improve range of motion and moisture control
- Medium Cushion and Moderate Compression
Size Chart (by shoe size):
|Size (Core Styles)
|Men's Shoe Size
|Women's Shoe Size
See More: Swiftwick Socks