Rogue Skinniez BarAides
Engineered with the same polymer core and universal finger holes as the BarAides RX2.0, the Rogue Skinniez are a half-inch thinner (2.5" vs 3") and 2" longer (10.5" vs 8.5"), meeting the needs of athletes who want some protection, but do not want it to cover their entire palm. These durable, Military-grade hand grips are up to the task of high-intensity workouts, consistently protecting against tears and abrasions. The 2” extension compared to the RX2.0 allows athletes more area to tape the grips to their wrist while also accommodating those athletes with larger palms.
See Also: Rogue Fat Boys BarAides
All BarAides are made in the USA and have a uniquely ergonomic design for everything from pull-ups to rope climbs, Oly lifts, kettlebell work, and more. The polymer core layer is incorporated to improve the tear resistance and overall longevity of the grips, while its flexibility allows athletes to stretch the grip close to its original shape if it gets bunched up during a workout. With the universal finger holes, you can also quickly remove the grip from your fingers, mid-workout, to open up access to the palms. This would be helpful if a pull-up workout is coupled with something like hand-stand walks, HSPU, or wall balls.
Regular use of BarAides not only protects your hands, but also gains back the gym time you otherwise might have lost due to ripped up skin. This means a more productive, longer lasting workout with potentially greater long term results.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed by 3PM ship the same day. The Rogue Shipping System allows you to track your order from the time you place it to the time it hits your door. Order today, track today.
How To Use Rogue BarAides:
- Insert fingers into universal finger holes with the Rogue logos facing away from the palm of your hand.
- After your fingers are in, pull the grip flush with your hand.
- Using your preferred athletic tape, secure The BarAides to your wrist. This can also be done with a pair of Wrist Wraps or Strength Wraps.
- Make sure you tape the BarAide to your wrist with your wrist straight. This will reduce the chance of the BarAide slipping during a workout.
- You are now ready to do your workout with your hands protected!
- Made in America
- Sold in Pairs
- Two finger holes
- Dimensions: 2.5"W x 10.5"L
- One Size Fits Most
- Tear-resistant, cross-directional cloth material
- Proprietary polymer core to for improved durability and flexibility
- Exclusive Rogue branding
See More: BarAides Products Available from Rogue