Please choose the registry you want to add this product to:
Rogue RML-3W Fold Back Wall Mount Rack is rated
5.0 out of
Rated 5 out of
1 thing.very pleased with my purchase, though there was one unfortunate thing. the holes where the silver and orange pins go that hold the arms in place when deployed or against the wall... not completely unobstructed. there was metal that hadn't been completely machined down and it made it impossible for the pins to go through, luckily i had a dremel that i used to grind it down a bit so the pin could go through smoothly. if i hadn't had a dremel this would be a much different review. but alls well that ends well, very pleased with it, and as always i love the quality.
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 5 out of
Beautiful piece of equipmentBought the 21.5" rig recently for my carport, and I absolutely love it. Everything about it is good. The built quality and materials, second to none. There is enough room to get a spotter behind the frame without them leaning against the wall. If your a person who still uses the carport for other things, like myself you, this is what you are looking for. Fold it flat against the wall within 1min and youve got your whole floor back.
WORDS OF WARNING THOUGH!
- Use a plumline when lining up your brackets onto your timber 'stringers' so that everything lines up.
- Use small screws or nail in the little holes of the brackets to hold in position why screwing in 2 large screws.
- If possible, low profile screws will allow legs to close and lock into place easier otherwise the arms press against bracket screw head slightly and becomes very tight to lock with pins.
- If you want to place brackets directly on studs in wall, like me, the 'stringer' must be at very least 190mm in width.
- 'Stringers' I used 190x35x2.5 pine.
- Across top 'stringer' I used 10x 100mm coach screws, to hold onto studs, PRE-DRILL AND SCREW STRAIGHT!!!!!!
- Across bottom 'stringer' I used 4x 100mm coach screws above and below brackets and 6x 75mm on other studs. (This might be overkill but it will not move, I did pullups with just 4 screws in each).
- Holding the frame's brackets 8x 50mm coach screws
- I used Imperial washers all round so look similar to Rogues hardware.