Rogue Peg Boards
The official, wall-mounted Rogue Peg Board is made in the USA from top-quality pine. Each set includes one 1.5" thick board (95.625” tall x 11.75” wide) and two grip-friendly wood dowel rods—each measuring 6.5” in length and 1.19” in diameter.
An increasingly popular tool for upper body training, climbing peg boards can be a simple but dynamic addition to a small garage gym or a larger training facility. Rogue’s design includes 35 staggered holes along the roughly 8-foot ascent of the wood board, with six counter bored holes for mounting (mounting hardware not included). The full unit weighs in at 38 pounds.
PB-1 Echo Peg Board
- No Finish (save on costs by adding your own preferred finish)
- Rogue branding burned into wood, running up the face of the board (no washer plates)
Please Note: Peg boards can be mounted vertically or horizontally (mounting holes are spaced 40” apart and 9.25” across). Whatever setup you choose, be sure to mount to a secure wall that can handle the weight of the board itself PLUS any static and dynamic loads being applied to the unit.
- Made in the USA
- 95.625” (243cm) tall x 11.75” (29.8cm) wide x 1.5” (3.8cm) thick
- 35 Staggered Holes
- 2 Pegs / Dowel Rods: Unfinished Hickory – 6.5” (16.5cm) long, 1.19” (3cm) diameter
- 6 Counter Bored Mounting Holes
- Mounting Hardware NOT Included