Rogue Parallel Landmine Handle
Rogue’s Parallel Landmine Handles can be used in conjunction with either the Rogue Landmine, Post Landmine. Available with your choice of standard grip (1.3” diameter), this compact attachment slides securely over the end of any Olympic barbell in the same manner as our original Landmine Handles. The difference is in the design, as the Parallel Handles feature more of a triangular, row-handle inspired shape, with laser-cut steel plating similar to our Monster Grip Triangle.
The seamless interior and beveled edge of the connective tubing help prevent any damage to your bar’s sleeve over repeated uses, while the unique, formed shape of the handles ensures they won’t get in the way during training.
All Rogue Parallel Landmine Handles measure 8.75” in length and include a signature, black powder coat finish for optimal grip. Use them for landmine rows, pulls, presses, rotational drills, and more.
- Made in the USA
- For use with Rogue Landmine and/or Rogue Post Landmine, Rogue Monster Landmine, Rogue Double Landmines
- Handle Length: 8.75”
- Handle Diameter: 1.3” (Standard) or 1.9" (Fat Grip)
- Handle Finish: Signature Black Powder Coat
- ¼” thick Laser-Cut Steel Plating with Rogue branding
- Total Weight: 12 LB
- Compatible with any standard Oly barbell
See More: Weight Training Accessories from Rogue