Rogue P-3 Pull-Up System
Manufactured in Ohio using the same 11-gauge US steel or US & CAN Steel as our full-scale rigs and racks, the versatile Rogue P-3 Pull-Up System is a single, compact unit designed for ceiling mounts (for a ceiling height of 8 to 9’6” feet) or wall mounts.* Once anchored securely to concrete or wood studs, the P-3 gives you the option of a bar position at either 14” or 22” from the wall/ceiling.
The complete P-3 Pull-Up System comes standard with a 52” Pull-Up Bar, and can serve as a dependable rings station, as well. If you want to expand the set-up for more athletes, you can daisy-chain additional brackets together by spacing them out 3-4 feet apart, then running a single 1” steel tube/1.25” OD pipe through all of the brackets (4 brackets, for example, would create a 12-foot pull-up bar). In most cases, this type of pipe can be purchased at your local hardware store.
*To allow for more space for kipping pull-ups, the larger P-4 Pull-Up System may work better for wall-mounting, as well as for ceiling-mounts in garage gyms with ceilings higher than 9’6”.
- 11-Gauge Steel
- Depth: 14" or 22" from wall/ceiling
- Width: Can be set on 16" Stud Centers or custom width up to 48" between brackets
- Total Length: You can add brackets for miles by putting brackets in a row. 1"/1.25" Pipe can be purchased from local tube supplier in 24' lengths
- Orientation: This unit can be setup vertically or horizontally, our unique support arm will keep this rig sturdy!
- Mounting Hardware NOT included
- Distance between brackets: Concrete – 36", Wood Studs – 32" or 48"
- Height: 7' 6" - 8' on center of bar but this can be adjusted based on ceiling height or athlete height
All Rogue Pull-up Rig Assemblies are guaranteed against failure If properly installed!