Rogue Monster Crown Pull-up Bar
This version of Rogue’s innovative, multi-grip Crown Pull-Up Bar is designed exclusively for mounting to a Monster Series crossmember with 1” holes (the 0.625" Infinity / Monster Lite option is available here).
Great for large training facilities with multiple athletes or for garage gyms looking for maximum space efficiency and versatility, the ergonomically designed Monster Crown Pull-Up Bar allows users to train both wide and narrow grips, as well as pronated, supinated, and neutral grip styles—all from the same station, with no adjustments needed.
The outside neutral grips are 2" in diameter to work grip strength, while the rest of the bars are the standard 1.25" diameter. We've also welded on two pairs of 3" and 4" pull-up spheres for even more grip training. The 3" spheres are spaced 16" on center, while the 4" are 32" on center. All grips feature our signature black powder coat finish, and the unit ships with four Monster bolt assemblies.
- Made in the USA
- Compatible ONLY with 43” and 70” Monster Series crossmembers/beams with holes
- Width: 47" (pull-up bar) 38" (mounting plate)
- Height: 7.5"
- Outward extension from mounting plate: 17”
- Bar Grips: 1.25” diameter standard grip, 2” diameter fat grips(1” schedule 40 tubing, 1.5” schedule 40 tubing)
- Welded Spheres: 3” and 4” diameter (0.118” wall thickness)
- Mounting Plate: 0.375" thick steel with holes 2" on center
- Signature Black Powder Coat finish for firm grip
- (4) Monster Bolt Assemblies included
See More: Pull-Up Systems Available from Rogue