Rogue Rope Attachment Anchor – Infinity / Monster Lite
The Rogue Rope Attachment Anchor mounts securely to any Infinity or Monster Lite rig/rack, creating an instant work station for athletes training with battle ropes.
Manufactured in Columbus, OH with US steel or US & CAN steel, the anchor features a 3/8” thick steel mounting plate with one half of a Rogue Gymnastic Ring welded to it. The ring portion has a 1.25” diameter with a textured black powder coat finish, creating a stable hold during high-intensity rope slams, double waves, alternative waves, etc.
When installing your Rope Attachment Anchor, you can choose any custom height (as long as the holes are spaced 12” on center to join up with the mounting plate), and all mounting hardware is provided—including bolt assemblies for both the 2” and 3” faces of an Infinity upright. Once installed, the outside edge of the anchor will extend 5" from the face of the upright.
Important: The Rope Attachment Anchor is intended ONLY for use with conditioning ropes (battle ropes, conditioning ropes, etc.), NOT climbing ropes.
- Made in the USA with US steel or US & CAN steel
- Sold Individually
- Compatible only with Rogue Infinity and Monster Lite rigs and racks*
- 3/8” thick steel mounting plate
- 1.25” diameter steel anchor ring, w/ textured black powder coat finish
- Extends 5” from upright
- Can be mounted at any height, and on 2” or 3” side of Infinity upright