Rogue MG-3 Multi-Grip Bar
The MG-3 Knurled Multi-Grip Bar is a versatile hybrid of Rogue's MG Bars with (1) set of interior angled handles, (2) sets of vertical neutral-grip handles, and 14” of loadable sleeve length. Spaced at 10”, 20”, and 28.5” apart, the knurled handles enable an athlete to freely switch from a closed grip--for working the triceps--to a wider grip for targeting the pectorals. The MG-3 Bar can also be turned 180 degrees (with the Rogue logo upside down) to reverse the angle of the inside handles for curls or an “elbows-in” bench press.
Unlike some Swiss or football barbells, all of Rogue’s Multi-Grip Bars are rackable on standard power racks and compatible with Olympic plates. This type of bar can be greatly beneficial in reducing stress on the wrists and shoulders during press movements, as well as strengthening the triceps for better lockouts.
The Rogue MG-3 Multi-Grip Bar is finished in our Rogue signature black powder coat. Please note that any metal-to-metal contact with the coated sleeves (such as adding and/or removing plates) may cause wear on the finish over time.
Important: For Collars that fit specialty bars like the MG-3, please see the Rogue Metal Axle Collars.
- Made in the USA
- Multi neutral-grip / Swiss Bar / Football Bar design
- Fully Welded
- 2 Angled Handles spaced at 10”, 4 Vertical Handles spaced at 20” and 28.5”
- Handle diameter: 1-1/4”
- Sleeve diameter: 1.91” (compatible with most standard Oly plates and rackable in most standard power racks)
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 14”
- Distance Between Collars: 52-3/4"
- Unloaded Weight: 43LB
- Black powder coat finish
- Color: Black with Rogue logo in white