Rogue MG-2 Multi-Grip Bars
Rogue’s fully welded MG-2 Multi-Grip Bars go beyond the typical Swiss bar or football barbell, offering a uniquely angled, two-way neutral grip design and compatibility with most standard power racks and Olympic plates. Whether you’re looking to reduce stress on the wrists and shoulders during press movements or to target your triceps for better lockouts, these bars enable an athlete to experiment with different approaches and develop more dynamic lifting programs.
The rectangular MG-24 Bar is roughly the same total length as the MG-23, but includes two additional handles (all at the same angle), with spacing options at 6”, 14”, 22”, and 30”. Like the MG-23, it can be rotated for elbows-in, triceps-focused training.
Both MG-2 Multi-Grip Bars are finished in our Rogue signature black powder coat. Please note that any metal-to-metal contact with the coated sleeves (such as adding and/or removing plates) may cause wear on the finish over time.
Important: For Collars that fit specialty bars like the MG-2, please see the Rogue HG Axle Collars.
- Made in the USA
- Multi neutral-grip / Swiss Bar / Football Bar design with angled handles
- Handle diameter: 1.25”
- Sleeve diameter: 1.91” (compatible with most standard Oly plates and rackable in most standard power racks)
- Distance Between Collars: 52.75"
- Black powder coat finish
- Color: Black with Rogue logo in white
- Unloaded Weight: 44LB
- Total Length: 82”
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 14"
- 8 Handles, spaced at: 6", 14", 22", 30"