Rogue Cyclone Strongman Sandbags
Cyclone Strongman Sandbags are made from the same 1000D MIL Spec US Cordura as our standard Strongman Sandbags and utilize the same style of funnel filler. The key difference is a unique tapered design in which the top of the bags are wider in diameter than the bottom.
We’re offering the Cyclone Strongman Bags in four sizes*, with max weight capacities of: 100 LBS, 150 LBS, 200 LBS, and 250 LBS. Each bag is constructed in Columbus, Ohio, with double-stitched seams and Rogue branding across the top flap to protect the zipper. The built-in filler bags include an additional zipper and hook-and-loop closure—ensuring all filler material stays fully contained as you work through your regimen.
Because quality sandbags can be emptied and then re-filled at another gym, field, park, etc., they function as uniquely portable and customizable Strongman training tools for athletes of any experience level—a convenient alternative to transporting heavy slam balls and stones.
*Please Note: Loadable weight of the Cyclone Strongman Bag depends on the density and size of the media being used. Certain media may cause the overall weight of the bag to be greater than or less than projected weight capacity. Due to the nature of the fabric and the directed use, the strongman bags may expand over time with use.
- 100 LB - 20” Height, 14” Top Diameter, 8” Bottom Diameter
- 150 LB - 20" Height, 16” Top Diameter, 9.5” Bottom Diameter
- 200 LB - 20” Height, 18” Top Diameter, 12” Bottom Diameter
- 250 LB - 24.5” Height, 18” Top Diameter, 12” Bottom Diameter
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending Design
- Cyclone / Tapered style bags, larger at the top and smaller at the bottom
- 1000D MIL Spec US Cordura construction
- Filler Capacity (4 Sizes): 100LB, 150LB, 200LB, 250LB
- Built-In Filler Bag
- Zipper and Hook-and-Loop Closure
- (Filler Material Not Included)
- Color: Black with White Rogue logo on flap
See Also: Rogue Full Length Sandbags
Note: The zipper protection flap is not designed to be a handle. Using the flap to pull the loaded bag may result in damage to the stitching and is not covered under warranty.