Rogue Black Training KG Bumper Plates
Rogue Black Training KG Bumpers feature a unique gloss-matte-gloss finish in black with a chrome-plated steel disc insert. As an alternative to the standard full-color KG Training Plates, the color coding for these bumpers is worked into the raised lettering--which is bold and clear enough against the black background to still enable quick and easy identification from a distance.
Rogue Black Training KG Bumpers measure 450mm in diameter and are cut with a narrow width to allow greater max capacity loading of the bar (see individual plate width measurements below). A 50.4mm collar opening makes the plates fully compatible with most Olympic barbells, and an 94 Shore A durometer ensures a consistent, minimal bounce on the drop.
Using the column on the right, you can order a single pair of the Black Training KG plates, a standard set (up to 140kg), or a custom combination package.
- Plate Diameter: 450mm
- Plate Widths: (see chart below)
- Collar Opening: 50.4mm
- Insert Type: Steel Disc, Chrome Plated
- Shore A Durometer: 94
- Weight tolerance: +/- 15 grams of claimed weight
- Finish: Gloss-Matte-Gloss in All Black
- Raised lettering (Rogue logo and weight measurement) in IWF standard color coding – Green/Blue/Red
Plate Thickness Chart:
- 20KG (Blue Lettering): 55mm (2.15”)
- 25KG (Red Lettering): 66mm (2.50”)