Rogue Adjustable Bench 2.0
Made from 2x3" 11-gauge laser-cut steel with a bolt-together construction and full portability, the redesigned Rogue Adjustable Bench offers more options and comfort than the original model, all at a lower price.
The Adjustable Bench 2.0 features (6) incline positions ranging from flat / zero degrees up to approximately 85 degrees. The seat has two adjustment settings, as well, and—unlike just about every other adjustable weight bench on the market—there is virtually no gap between the seat pad and the back pad. This means athletes can program their functional presses and arm movements through a full range of inclines without dealing with the discomfort of a disjointed bench.
By taking advantage of construction efficiencies, we were able to make a higher quality bench at a lower cost than the original. The new design also still retains all the best features of version 1.0, including rubber feet for stability/floor protection and a set of wheels and a pull handle for easy mobility.
- Made in the USA
- (6) Adjustment Positions: 0-85 degrees
- Pad Height: 17.5" , 56.25" at 85 degrees
- Pad Width: 11.25" (Pad)
- Length: 52" (Overall Pad Length)
- Virtually No Gap between Seat/Back Pad
- (2) Seat Positions: Flat or Upward Angle
- Wheels and plastic-lined handle for mobility
- Rubber caps on legs to prevent sliding, protect floor
- Color: Black