Nike Metcon 5 AMP - Men's
Black / Black-Laser / Crimson / Oracle Aqua
The latest Nike Metcon 5 AMP cross-trainer introduces an exciting new “fade away” feature—as you train from day to day, the shoe’s upper will gradually peel back its top layer, revealing the bold new colors hiding underneath.
In terms of performance, the versatile, low-top Metcon 5 AMP offers superior stability for weightlifters and ample traction and flexibility in the forefoot for runners. It’s the product of more than 9,000 hours of hardcore testing by many of the world's most accomplished all-around athletes.
Along with the new fade-away color feature, the Metcon 5’s upper delivers excellent resilience in high-wear areas, along with an updated tongue that adds more padding and wraps around the ankles for a lockdown fit. Lightweight sandwich mesh further ensures airflow and breathability.
The Metcon 5’s new dual density midsole provides 10% firmer foam in the heel vs. the forefoot, striking the balance between underload stability and explosiveness in running, jumping, etc. A rubberized sidewall wraps up the midfoot, adding grip on rope climbs with a smooth glide on the descent.
Finally, in the shoe’s outsole, Nike has engineered the Metcon 5 AMP with unique directional traction and a low, wide and flat heel to prevent slippage and ensure a consistent, stable platform even under high-intensity training. A removable polyurethane Hyperlift insert is also included, giving weightlifters the option of increasing the offset to help improve stability for squats, wall balls and thrusters.
The Nike Metcon 5 AMP truly bridges the gap between weightlifting stability and all-purpose cross-training comfort and flexibility. Select your preferred size from the dropdown order menu.
- Men’s Cross-Training Shoe
- Dual Density, Drop-in Midsole - Extra firm in heel for stability on heavy lifts
- Textured rubber wraps up the midfoot for durability during rope exercises
- NEW Fade Away Upper reveals underlying colors as you train over time
- Low, Flat, Wider Heel with Removable Hyperlift Insert
- Directional Traction for max grip underfoot
- Rubber Sole grips the floor for moves like agility drills and sled pushes
- Beginning Colors: Black / Black-Laser / Crimson / Oracle Aqua
- Sizes: See Options Menu
See More: Cross Training Shoes Available from Rogue