Nike Metcon 4 XD Patch - Women's
The special Patch version of the Women's Metcon 4 XD cross-trainer comes with a set of 6 exclusive patches that athletes can use to customize the ankle and tongue of each shoe (via a hook-and-loop attachment). This design also includes a new 3D-printed upper and a rubber-wrapped outsole-to-midfoot for enhanced durability; a drop-in midsole and low-profile heel for stability; and a sticky rubber forefoot for reliable traction. Nike’s innovative flywire cables remain integral to the Metcon's support structure, as well, and now incorporate with the laces of the 4 XD for a dynamic fit.
Nike's Metcon series has always been on the cutting edge when it comes to all-purpose, all-terrain footwear for cross-training. For female athletes who need a strong launch foundation for lifts, grip for rope climbs and box jumps, and lightweight comfort for everyday fitness plus a way to express themselves stylistically the Metcon 4 XD Patch covers it all.
- Women’s Cross-Training Shoe
- 6 attachable patches (hook-and-loop)
- 3D-printed upper for max durability
- Drop-in midsole offers a stable heel with a flexible forefoot
- Rubber tread + tri-star pattern provides excellent traction and flexibility
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces for a dynamic fit
- Web of rubber from outsole, wrapping midfoot
- TPU heel counter provides stability for lateral movements like side lunges and shuttle drills
- Color: Black
- Sizes: See Options Menu
See More: Cross Training Shoes Available from Rogue