Nike Metcon 4 XD - Men's
Cool Gray / Dark Gray / Wolf Gray / Black
The Men’s Metcon 4 XD cross-training shoe, available here in gray with black and wolf gray accents, introduces a new lightweight, breathable mesh fabric, complemented by durable, 3D-printed reinforcement from heel to toe. The shoe’s TPU heel counter provides stability for lateral movements like side lunges and shuttle drills, while a flat platform and sticky rubber forefoot create a stable base and reliable traction for heavy lifts.
The Nike Metcon's innovative flywire cables are integral to the design’s support structure, and incorporate with the laces of the 4 XD for a dynamic fit. An updated, drop-in midsole is also firmer in the heel and softer in the forefoot, meaning you get more stability when lifting and more flexible cushioning when running.
Nike's Metcon series remains on the cutting edge when it comes to all-purpose, all-terrain footwear for cross-training. For athletes who need a strong launch foundation for lifts, grip for rope climbs and box jumps, and lightweight comfort for everyday fitness, the Metcon 4 XD covers it all.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh
- 3D-printed reinforcement from toe to heel
- Drop-in midsole offers a stable heel with a flexible forefoot
- TPU heel counter provides stability for lateral movements
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces for a dynamic fit
- Flat, stable platform + stick rubber for grip
- Sizes: See Options Menu
See More: Cross Training Shoes Available from Rogue