Team Member Qualities
Here at Rogue Fitness Europe, all team members must be willing to do hard work, tackle new challenges, work together as a team, and have the drive for the company and themselves to succeed. This means you can work multiple long days in a row, rise to the occasion of new challenges, pitch in even when the responsibilities are not your normal ones, and dig deep when things get rough to produce a positive outcome. Rogue Fitness Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.APPLY NOW
Full-Time - Location: Pori, Finland
Position Description: Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to orders, inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, or electronically.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Manage customers' accounts.
- Record details of actions taken.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- Communication skills in English and in German, French, Spanish, Italian - verbal and written.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Full-Time - Location: Antwerp, Belgium
- Warehousing and storage of all merchandise, supplies, and equipment
- Inspecting incoming shipments
- Consolidating and packaging outgoing orders
- Case picking orders
- Loading and unloading trucks and any other duties in our warehouse
- Previous warehouse / distribution experience is preferred, but not a must
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds and carry up to 80 feet
- Ability to climb picking ladders and reach to a height of 8 feet from the ladder