BOX Weighted Vest
The BOX Weighted Vest is Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty. These one-size-fits-all tactical training vests feature panels on the back and front, with added weight available in 2.5 LB increments (use the dropdown on the right to select your desired level of added weight—the vest’s max capacity is 45 LBS).
Put to the test at the highest levels of competition, the uniquely contoured BOX Weighted Vest delivers comfortable coverage with minimal bulk. The narrow 3.25” wide shoulder straps are optimized for overhead and forward arm movement, and the kipping-proof BOX belt system is easy to adjust and fully removable. The military-grade exterior materials are also moisture-resistant for a cool, dry feel in any training conditions.
American manufacturing does make a difference, and it’s why BOX has kept its operations in the States, with full oversight over the production line to ensure each vest is made to the company’s specifications. This is how BOX is able to offer a Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA
- Weighted Tac Vest (for Gym Use / Resistance Bodyweight Training only)
- One Size Fits All: Compact design with natural contouring (Dimensions: 10.5"W x 8.5"L x 2.5"D)
- Narrow 3.25” wide shoulders for greater range of motion
- Fully Padded body and shoulders
- Weight available in 2.5 LB increments (4.25" x 1.875" x 1.5" dimensions)
- Max Weight Capacity: 45 LBS
- Easy-adjust kipping-proof BOX belt system with military grade webbing and hook-and-loop attachment
- All weights and belts are removable
- Durable military-grade construction backed by Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Applications: Resistance weighted vest training - Pull-ups, Climbing, CrossFit exercises, Dragging, Chopping, Punching, Crawling, etc.
- Color: Black
See More: Weight Vests and Related Products Available from Rogue