Birch Jerk Blocks
Manufactured in Finland from dense, high-quality birch, these stackable jerk blocks measure 91 cm (36") in length and 51 cm (20”) in width, with heights of 5 cm (2”), 15 cm (6”), and 38 cm (15”). For greater stability, the boxes feature a 3.8 cm (1.5") thick, double-wall construction and interior bracing, along with strategically aligned insets for secure stacking.
Stackable wood blocks, or jerk boxes, are most often utilized in weight training as a way for athletes to focus on improving their jerk without having to clean the weight to the rack position on each rep. The durability and customization options with these Birch Jerk Blocks, however, give them a wide range of additional uses, including block pulls, clean/snatch from blocks, partial deadlifts, floor presses, step ups, and box jumps.
Please Note: The 5 cm block must be used on the top of the stack when the sets are in use. This will ensure longevity and help prevent damage to the exterior layers of wood.
Birch Jerk Block Individual Height & Weight Specifications (all blocks measure 91 cm in length and 51 cm in width):
- 38 cm Block - 92 lbs / 41.6 kg
- 15 cm Block - 50 lbs / 22.8 kg
- 5 cm Block - 34 lbs / 15.5 kg
- Made in Finland
- Sold as a Full Set
- Full Set Includes: 2 Pairs of 38cm, 2 pairs of 15cm, and one pair of 5cm blocks.
- Quality birch wood
- 1.5” thick double-wall construction
- Hand slots included on 15” and 6” boxes for easy moving/carrying
- Blocks ship fully assembled